To recover a virtual machine from a replica, perform the following steps
1. Browse the Replicas page
2. Select the virtual machine name in the list
3. Click on the Recover tab
4. Click on the three-dot action menu for the recovery point that you want to recover from.
5. Click Clone to recover the virtual machine from the recovery point
6. Configure the clone name. Choose to power on and connect the VM to its portgroup(s).
7. Click Clone to start the recovery process. The virtual machine is created.