- Migrate VMs to HYPERSeries from existing vSphere environments (ESXi and vCenter Server).
- Option to exclude time intervals from snapshot schedules.
- Generate support bundle from the SynetoOS Web UI (Help page).
- Faster UI experience due to new Single-Page App architecture.
- Redesigned UI when doing shut down and restart.
- Added option to delete snapshot in the Virtual Machines page.
- See maintenance plan details (Help page and Quick Setup).
- Moved Analytics page to the Settings menu.
- Moved About this system page to the Settings menu.
- Quick Setup warns users if the default ESXi password was changed.
- User console for checking status of File Recovery VM.
- Better logging for file recovery tasks.
- Various UI improvements.
- Incremental update mechanism for File Recovery VM.
- Increased file recovery maximum size to 10GB.
- Drive details are recorded and displayed even after a drive has failed.
- Old backup progress files are deleted from the system.
- Residual .json file is sometimes stored on SMB shares.
- Remote support tunnel is automatically restored when it goes down.
- When machine is unlinked from Central, the remote support tunnel is disabled.
- Reduce time to browse files while file recovery is in progress.
- Rescanning datastores/shares/volumes refreshes snapshots information.
- Granular file recovery doesn't crash anymore with large file sizes.
NOTE: No reboot is required. To learn more about the new features, please download the manual from your Central account.