Applies to: SynetoOS 4.4. and below
There are cases when Syneto User Interface becomes hanged due to a large number of clicks done inside interface in parallel with its Analytics functions, and it is not responding anymore.
The behaviour's related to a PHP-FPM server issue (77430)which is already reported in relation to all operating systems: Linux, Unix, Windows and related to its memory stack management limitations, for which the PHP-FPM producers are working to solve it.
Executing steps bellow we are clearing the memory stack.
You can restart the Syneto OS service that manages the web UI by using the following command:
1. Log in to Syneto OS console and drop into the unsupported shell for this:
sudo su -
if you find yourself in the admin mode.
2. Clear the PHP-FPM service maintenance status:
svcadm clear svc:/network/php-fpm:default
3. Restarting PHP-FPM service if the status is online OR enable it if it is offline:
svcadm restart svc:/network/php-fpm:default svcadm enable svc:/network/php-fpm:default
4. And then restart the apache service using the command line:
svcadm restart svc:/network/http:apache
- verify the status of PHP by executing:
svcs | grep php-fpm
- verify the DateTime since when the Apache service has been brought back online by executing:
svcs | grep apache