- Granular file level recovery for NTFS, FAT32, XFS, EXT filesystems.
- Dupport for named snapshots for virtual machines, in addition to scheduled snapshots.
- Allow editing of replication target parameters so you are not required to recreate replication schedules.
- Allow delete of snapshot on Protect and replicate page.
- Use configured hostname in default email sender address during first time setup.
- Improve UI responsiveness when editing schedules with app consistency hooks.
- When expanding data pools, GUI will show physical disk positions.
- Support mounting datastore on external host with no existing datastores.
- Allow configuration of single word domain names (without dots).
NOTE: Reboot is required. To learn more about the new features, please download the manual from your Central account.