- Take app-consistent snapshots using scripts/hooks.
- Different VM consistency for minutely, hourly, daily and weekly schedules.
- Increase replication speed by compressing replicated data.
- Detailed log for every snapshot, including replication details.
- Re-authorize replication targets (following machine reinstall).
- Pause and resume integrity checking.
- Shut down and reboot local hypervisor.
- Support for a new line of 12-bay expansion shelves (JBODs).
- Automatic drive detection and pool expansion when expansion shelf is attached.
- Allow the user to specify workload type for a datastore.
- More granular snapshot schedule management UI.
- Progress information while taking a snapshot and replicating.
- Make some system faults more understandable.
- Report VMware tools status on VM details page.
- Several workflow and visual improvements.
- Management UI significantly faster.
- UI hangs when scheduled replication target changed IP or was reinstalled.
- Some replication metadata is missing after replication target is reinstalled.
- Replication pause/resume issues.
- First Volume replication fails.
- UI error on Protect and Replicate page when a pool is unavailable.
- VM snapshots are not shown on the UI if the local hypervisor is part of a vCenter.
- VM remote console not working if the local hypervisor is part of a vCenter.
- Cannot browse VM snapshots when there are invalid VMs on the hypervisor.
- Drive mapping for OS drives are not shown on HYPER 3000 series.
NOTE: No reboot is required. To learn more about the new features, please download the manual from your Central account.