- Revert datastores and shares to their latest clone.
- Power on, power off and reset virtual machines.
- Suspend and resume virtual machines.
- Add virtual machine console to the Syneto OS UI.
- Change hypervisor password using Syneto OS UI.
- Show list of clones in details view.
- Allow registering additional virtual machines from a clone.
- Automatically detect changes of hypervisor password.
- Add Cancel option for replication.
- Introduce description field for datastores, shares, and volumes.
- Add external link to Central in About this machine.
- Show original entity in a clone's details view.
- Add navigation link between VM and its datastore.
- Strengthen password requirements.
- Visually mark clones in datastores, shares, volumes lists.
- Don't allow edits on management network interface.
- AFP sharing services do not start automatically.
- Deleting a replication target leaves the UI in an inconsistent state.
- Cloned VM from Live Snapshot is not in suspended state.
- Order by Last snapshot doesn't work.
- Cannot clone a renamed VM (edited).