The procedure is:
1. In the vSphere Client, right-click on VSA from the inventory list.
2. Select the Options tab, and under Advanced, select General.
3. Click Configuration Parameters.
The Configuration Parameters window appears.
4. Click Add Row.
5. Type the information required to disable the virtual machine from swapping to the VSA datastores and click OK.
6. In the Virtual Machine Properties window, click OK to confirm the changes.
VMX swapping of the VSA is disabled for this virtual machine.
As a prerequisite, you need to power off the virtual machine before you change its settings.