- Cannot connect to ESXi. Displays the error. Invalid user or password
- SynetoOS display: Local hypervisor is inaccessible
For troubleshooting ESXi connectivity issue, restart the management agents on your ESXi host.
Restarting the management agents may impact any tasks that are running on the ESXi host at the time of the restart.
Restart Management agents in ESXi Using Direct Console User Interface (DCUI):
- Connect to the console of your ESXi host. You can use IPMI.
- Press F2 to customize the system.
- Log in as root.
- Use the Up/Down arrows to navigate to Troubleshooting Options > Restart Management Agents.
- Press Enter.
- Press F11 to restart the services.
- When the service restarts, press Enter.
- Press Esc to log out.