Filing a Ticket online via Syneto customer support portal is the fastest way to file a support request and is available to all customers covered by an active technical support plan.
Within our Helpdesk portal you can:
● Open a new ticket
● Request the closing of a ticket
● Look up legacy support tickets
● Review Knowledge Base information
A pop-up with Syneto Support Chat will appear in the right corner of the page.
After opened it you will have to complete each field with the required details, such as:
- Serial Number of the Syneto appliance
Another efficient way of requesting support is to open a new case via email.
We recommend emailing the request, together with any additional screenshots and related information, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upon receiving the email, the details will be automatically inserted in the case tracking system and one of our TSAs (Technical Support Agents ) will be notified and a case reference number will be assigned.
This method of logging a new case is particularly useful for non-urgent queries.
When you call the Syneto Technical Support phone line, after an introduction the agent will ask you to provide several pieces of information
● Existing ticket number, if this is a previously reported problem
● Exact error or advisory messages (if more than two, please report via email)
● A description of the problem
● Severity of the problem as determined by the customer.
If all of our Support Agents are busy serving other customers on the phone, you may be prompted to leave a message for call-back.
Please note that all calls to the support center are recorded for monitoring purposes.