Filing a Ticket online via the Syneto customer support portal is the fastest way to file a support request and is available to all customers covered by an active technical support plan.
Within our Helpdesk portal, you can:
● Open a new ticket
● Request the closing of a ticket
● Look up legacy support tickets
● Review Knowledgebase information
A pop-up with Syneto Support Chat will appear in the right corner of the page.
After opening the chat window, you will have to complete each field with the required details, such as:
- Serial Number of the Syneto appliance
Another efficient way of requesting support is to open a new case via email.
We recommend emailing the request together with any additional screenshots and relevant information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upon receiving the email, the details will be automatically inserted in the case-tracking system and one of our TSAs (Technical Support Agents ) will be notified; a case reference number will be assigned.
This method of logging a new case is particularly useful for non-urgent queries.
When you call the Syneto Technical Support phone line, after a brief introduction, the agent will ask you to provide several pieces of information:
● Existing ticket number, if this is a previously reported problem;
● Exact error or advisory messages (if more than two, please report via email);
● A description of the problem;
● Severity of the problem, as determined by the customer.
If all of our Support Agents are busy serving other customers on the phone, you may be prompted to leave a message for a call-back.
Please note, all calls to the support center are recorded for monitoring purposes.